Insurance plans and providers differ for U.S. and Canadian members. Please see the appropriate details below and contact us at [email protected] with any questions!
Insurance plans for AFM members in the US are provided through Mercer Consumer. For the most up to date information on a wide variety of insurance plans for AFM members, please visit: https://www.personal-plans.com/afm/welcome.do
At a Glance
A disabling Injury or Sickness can happen in the blink of an eye. If you have to stop working, chances are your income will stop too. But it doesn’t have to if you help protect yourself with disability insurance.
Under the Disability Income Plan, you can receive a monthly benefit that you select. With this benefit you can keep up better with your living expenses until you get back to work.
- Elect monthly benefits to suit your needs and lifestyle
- 24-hour protection – on or off the job – anywhere in the world
- Spouse may also apply for coverage
Don’t let a disability put an end to your income. Disability insurance should be an essential part of everyone’s portfolio.
Disability Insurance for Canadian members is available through Manulife Financial.
- Coverage is available from ages 5 to 80
- Designed to provide Guaranteed Renewable Accident coverage to anyone provided the applicant satisfies two qualifying questions
- Benefit is up to $1,000/mth for 2 years, 24 hours/day, anywhere in the world
- Easy to apply – no medical or financial questions
- Optional coverages – Cash Hospital, Accidental Death, Sickness
- No proof of earnings or benefit integration
- Guaranteed renewable coverage to age 90
For more information on Canadian insurance plans visit: http://www.cfmusicians.org/services/insurance-packages